Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Five Questions: The Interview
4.16.2007
Five Questions: The Interview

Speaking of clever & lovely, have I told you about Whoorl, lipgloss connoisseur & mother to what is clearly one of the most scrumptious babies in blogdom? She also has ridiculously shiny hair & lives by the beach. (Bitch.) But she's so entertaining, you will like her anyway. And she was nice enough to interview me, saving me from tackling the horrific chaos known as my third floor. For that (and this), I will love her forever.

What is your favorite state fair-type food?

Fries, gyro, caramel or candy apple, Italian ice, homemade ice cream, elephant ear, funnel cake, lemon shake, orange shake, virtually anything fried or on a stick. If it's fried and on a stick? Look out. Oh, wait. Did you mean just one thing?

What is the last thing you do before getting into bed at night?
Turn off the light. More accurately - forget to turn off the light, sigh, grumble, try to get my husband to get up & turn off the light, disregard his argument that I was the last person in bed and also the light switch is on my side of the room, grumble some more, get out of bed, walk two steps, turn off the light & get back in bed, still grumbling.

Window or aisle seat?
Aisle. I like to be able to make a quick getaway.

How many states/countries have you lived in? What was your favorite?
Just two states, Pennsylvania & Ohio. I definitely prefer Pennsylvania.

What kind of cheese do you like on your burger, if any?
Mmmmm, cheese. I had a burger yesterday with bourbon sauce & gorgonzola cheese & it was to die for. I like almost any kind of cheese, except Swiss. Unless it's Jarlsberg & then only in this fabulous dip that I can, quite literally, eat an entire bowl of, all by myself. Which gives me an idea for lunch . . .

Want to play? Here's how it works:

  • Leave me a comment requesting an interview.
  • I will email you five questions. I get to pick the questions. If you ask nicely & shower me with compliments, they may even make sense. Maybe. (Don't bet on it.)
  • You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
  • You will include this explanation (or a reasonable variation) and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
  • When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Come on, it will be fun! And I won't have to deal with the third floor for at least another few hours.

Edited to add: check out Mary, Kimmy, Nicole & Teacher Lady for their amusing answers to my less-than-inspired questions. And also Mrs. T, who expanded the meme by tagging herself to answer Metalia's questions.

Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ok, I'll bite. It'll give me the motivation to update my blog anyway...

Blogger Unknown said...

hey! I haven't clicked over to comment recently but have been a loyal reader. if you want to do two, I'm in.

Blogger Kimmy753 said...

I'm your long lost twin..you have to tag me. And..you should change your blog name to Utterly Brilliant AND Perfect Thoughts!

Blogger Teacher lady said...

I'm officially requesting an interview. And also, c'mon over to my place and see the pictures I just posted. I imagine they'll make you feel a tad better about your current living situation. Sigh. Sometimes I hate my life. But I LOVE that burger you had. Sounds awesome!

Blogger Mrs. T said...

Even if I already meme'd myself, can I still request an interview? Does that make me a meme slut? It does? Oh well.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer