Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #115
10.13.2006
Feast #115
APPETIZER
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend reading other blogs?
Too many! Probably about 10.

SOUP
Your community wants everyone to give one thing to put into a time capsule. What item would you choose to include?
Magazine / newpaper articles to remind us how polarized our country became after 9/11. And video so we can laugh at the Shrub.

SALAD
What is the most interesting tourist attraction you've ever visited?
Everything in DC, but I especially love the Lincoln Memorial. I also really liked Assateague Island / Chincoteague Wildlife Refuge, although I'm not sure that
could be considered a tourist attraction.

MAIN COURSE
If you could give an award to anyone for anything, who would it be
and what would the award be titled?

Wonder Woman, for my mom. She can do anything & is
incredibly loving & giving. My husband should also get an award
for putting up with me every day!

DESSERT
What do you think your favorite color reveals about your personality?
I don't really have a favorite color. So what does that reveal? That I'm indecisive? Capricious? Multi-faceted?

Join the Feast!

Labels:



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your feast is wonderful! Love your soup, agreed with your salad, and found your dessert interesting! Happy Friday!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love everything in DC.this was a great feast..thanks

Blogger Paperback Writer said...

I choose that you are multi-faceted.

Happy Friday!

Blogger Big A said...

Mines Up!!

No Favourite colour eh? I think it just means you like all colours :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer