Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #113
9.29.2006
Feast #113
APPETIZER
What is your favorite herb or spice?
Cinnamon, nutmeg, mint, chives, dill, garlic & basil. Impossible to pick just one!
That's why I love
Penzeys.

SOUP
Name a song you like but haven't heard in a long time.
Why did an Air Supply song just pop into my head? *shudder* I love Coconut by
Harry Nilsson & Wild World by Cat Stevens.

SALAD
If you were to take just one minute to write down as many things as you can think of that you need (not want) to do, approximately how many things
would there be?

Dozens, so I prefer not to think about it.

MAIN COURSE
Tell something interesting about one of your family members
(nothing scandalous, please, just something unique).

My cousin is the NCAA Wrestling Champion. I can't tell you how weird it is to hear ESPN commentators talk about your family. Especially when they get stuff wrong. No, wait, especially when they start talking about how "cut" he looks in his little tiny singlet. Ew.
DESSERT
What's the latest you've ever stayed awake?
Probably not more than 24-36 hours. I am ridiculously, frighteningly cranky if I
go too long without sleep. More so than usual, even!

Join the Feast!

Labels:



8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I cannot believe I forgot... my Dad was State wrestling champion for two years.

Blogger ukok said...

I get terribly cranky if I don't get asleep before 1am at the very latest nowadays. In years gone by I would still be entertining friends at that hour.

Blogger Unknown said...

A wrestling champ huh? How cool is that?!!

What a great feast.
Mine's served. Won't you come join me.

I love Cat Stevens. Great song choices!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was an entertaining post! thanks

Blogger graymama said...

I love Penzeys, too.

Yummy feast!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was hard to pick a spice -- so many are "just right" for certain things.

I agree with the Ew! LOL!

I get cranky without enough sleep, too.

Great feast!

Blogger Unknown said...

Coolness! NCAA material huh?

Dine with me.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer