Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #114
10.06.2006
Feast #114
APPETIZER
Name a song you know by heart.
Lots! For some reason, the first one that came to mind was
Walk the Line by Johnny Cash.

SOUP
What will you absolutely not do in front of another person?
Use the bathroom. Ick.

SALAD
How often do you use mouthwash and what kind do you like?
Listerine Tartar Control (the blue stuff), twice a day.

MAIN COURSE
Finish this sentence: I am embarrassed when . . .
I make a mistake. Or when someone comes over & my house isn't clean.
I'm a bit of a perfectionist.

DESSERT
What was the last food you craved?
Krispy Kreme original glazed doughnuts. No nutritional value whatsoever but oh so gloriously scrumptious. I haven't had one for weeks, can you tell?

Join the Feast!

Labels:



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great feast. :) I've never had a Krispy Kreme doughnut but I've heard they are yummy.

Happy Friday. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

krispy kreme - the bane of every woman's waistline! my feast is up! ;)

Blogger Shawnee said...

Never had a . . . wait, what?? Is that possible?? Oh, God, I am so sad for you. I think the closest Krispy Kreme for you would be in the UK, which . . . yeah, not that close. That's one way to avoid the lure of the KK!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer