Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #111
9.15.2006
Feast #111
APPETIZER
What was the very last song you listened to?
Josh Groban, Let Me Fall (from Cirque du Soleil).

SOUP
What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?
Aside from Wal-Mart, The Source of All Evil? Any of the Sterling Jewelers (Kay, LeRoy, Jared, most of the "mall jewelers"). I prefer to use small, independent jewelers because of the service & unique merchandise, but I mistakenly let LeRoy Jewelers clean my antique engagement ring once. It's a long story, but the short version is, they lost one of the stones & that started a month-long battle to get them to restore the ring to its original condition. Zero customer service or basic jewelry knowledge. The positive side was that this led me to a local, independent jeweler who is AMAZING & has my business for life.

SALAD
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?
Maybe a 5. I actually liked having my photo taken by our
wedding photographers.
They're so talented, I completely trusted them to make us look good & really capture the emotion of the day.

MAIN COURSE
Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used
to keep your place in a book?
Take-out menus, a post-it note, ribbon,
the receipt from the library.

DESSERT
Name a food that you like that most people don't.
Brussels sprouts. Asparagus, but only the way Chris makes it.


Join the Feast!

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Twisted Cinderella said...

I LOVE Josh Groban!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice feast. :) My soup was Walmart. I'll pass on your dessert. ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's too bad about your ring. Hopefully they were able to fix it. No thanks on your dessert. LOL Nice feast.

Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Brussel sprouts? Eeewwww!! :)

Mine's up :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer