Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #111
9.15.2006
Feast #111
APPETIZER
What was the very last song you listened to?
Josh Groban, Let Me Fall (from Cirque du Soleil).

SOUP
What is one company/store/corporation you would recommend that people stay away from?
Aside from Wal-Mart, The Source of All Evil? Any of the Sterling Jewelers (Kay, LeRoy, Jared, most of the "mall jewelers"). I prefer to use small, independent jewelers because of the service & unique merchandise, but I mistakenly let LeRoy Jewelers clean my antique engagement ring once. It's a long story, but the short version is, they lost one of the stones & that started a month-long battle to get them to restore the ring to its original condition. Zero customer service or basic jewelry knowledge. The positive side was that this led me to a local, independent jeweler who is AMAZING & has my business for life.

SALAD
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy having your picture made?
Maybe a 5. I actually liked having my photo taken by our
wedding photographers.
They're so talented, I completely trusted them to make us look good & really capture the emotion of the day.

MAIN COURSE
Besides a bookmark, what is something you've used
to keep your place in a book?
Take-out menus, a post-it note, ribbon,
the receipt from the library.

DESSERT
Name a food that you like that most people don't.
Brussels sprouts. Asparagus, but only the way Chris makes it.


Join the Feast!

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger TC said...

I LOVE Josh Groban!

Anonymous Caylynn said...

Nice feast. :) My soup was Walmart. I'll pass on your dessert. ;)

Anonymous Vicki said...

That's too bad about your ring. Hopefully they were able to fix it. No thanks on your dessert. LOL Nice feast.

Blogger Teena said...

Brussel sprouts? Eeewwww!! :)

Mine's up :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer