Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #110
9.08.2006
Feast #110

APPETIZER
Name 3 things that you are wearing today.
My engagement & wedding rings, a Banana Republic salmon/coral silk sweater & white linen pants. On sale @ Target!


SOUP
Who was the last person you hugged?
My husband, before he left for work today.

SALAD
What do you like to order from your favorite fast food place?
I don't really have a favorite fast food place.
I love McDonald's fries, Wendy's burgers, Arby's turkey ranch & bacon wrap, & almost anything from Panera Bread, if that can be considered fast food.


MAIN COURSE
What time of day do you usually feel most energized?
Late at night. I am not a morning person.

DESSERT
Using the letters in your first name, write a sentence.
(Example: Sweet Unusual Spaniels Are Nice.)
Not another one . . .
Smiling Happy Alligators Wander Nearby Every Evening.


Join the Feast!

Labels:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice feast! I love your dessert! Wish I was that whitty.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer