Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #109
9.01.2006
Feast #109
APPETIZER
What are some lyrics you have misheard
(such as, instead of "Gettin' Jiggy With It" you heard
"Kick a chicken with it")?
Kick a chicken with it?? It drives me crazy when I can't figure out what they're saying, so I am constantly looking lyrics up online.

SOUP
What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
Oh, God, so many to choose from! Chris & I seem to have a knack for picking really, spectacularly bad movies.
The Punisher comes to mind . . .

SALAD
Using the letters from your favorite number,
write a sentence.
Example: Tomorrow has really easy experiences
.
Tired wallabies observe.

MAIN COURSE
What was the most interesting news story
you have heard this week?

Well, apparently Pluto is no longer a planet, which just confirms my belief that everything I learned in school is now completely worthless. But I think that was last week.

DESSERT
Which word(s) would you choose to
describe your wardrobe?
Classic. Lots of J Crew, Banana Republic, Gap & Ann Taylor.
Crowded. I have a very large closet, but I could use more space. Especially for the shoes!

Join the Feast!

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger mmog37 said...

Yeah, that's too bad about Pluto now I have to erase all those years of school telling me it was a planet ;)

Good Feast...nice salad

Blogger Shawnee said...

Oh, God, there was more than one?!? The one I saw was with Thomas Jane & John Travolta. I can't imagine that the one with Dolph Lundgren was any better . . .

Blogger Big A said...

These feasts are wonderfully intriguing.
Song lyrics: "Bathroom on the right"

Napoleon Dynamite, no matter what Chris says STILL STUPID!!!

Tired Wallabies Observe. Not technically a sentence, a fragment more so.... perhaps Two Horny Rapiers Enjoy Extacy!!!

Steve Irwin is dead. The CrocHunter is Dead....

Blue Jeans, shorts, steel toe boots, tennis shoes...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer