Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #109
9.01.2006
Feast #109
APPETIZER
What are some lyrics you have misheard
(such as, instead of "Gettin' Jiggy With It" you heard
"Kick a chicken with it")?
Kick a chicken with it?? It drives me crazy when I can't figure out what they're saying, so I am constantly looking lyrics up online.

SOUP
What is the worst movie you have ever seen?
Oh, God, so many to choose from! Chris & I seem to have a knack for picking really, spectacularly bad movies.
The Punisher comes to mind . . .

SALAD
Using the letters from your favorite number,
write a sentence.
Example: Tomorrow has really easy experiences
.
Tired wallabies observe.

MAIN COURSE
What was the most interesting news story
you have heard this week?

Well, apparently Pluto is no longer a planet, which just confirms my belief that everything I learned in school is now completely worthless. But I think that was last week.

DESSERT
Which word(s) would you choose to
describe your wardrobe?
Classic. Lots of J Crew, Banana Republic, Gap & Ann Taylor.
Crowded. I have a very large closet, but I could use more space. Especially for the shoes!

Join the Feast!

Labels:



6 Comments:

Blogger SunshineBlues said...

Seems alot of us are dining on the loss of Pluto the planet this week! Great feast, I enjoyed!
Mine is up. Come visit. Happy Friday!

Blogger Higher said...

Yeah, that's too bad about Pluto now I have to erase all those years of school telling me it was a planet ;)

Good Feast...nice salad

Blogger Rob said...

Which version of The Punisher? There were two. Was it the more comic book one or the one with Dolf Lungren?

Rob of UnSpaceLungren (sp?)

Blogger Shawnee said...

Oh, God, there was more than one?!? The one I saw was with Thomas Jane & John Travolta. I can't imagine that the one with Dolph Lundgren was any better . . .

Blogger Big A said...

These feasts are wonderfully intriguing.
Song lyrics: "Bathroom on the right"

Napoleon Dynamite, no matter what Chris says STILL STUPID!!!

Tired Wallabies Observe. Not technically a sentence, a fragment more so.... perhaps Two Horny Rapiers Enjoy Extacy!!!

Steve Irwin is dead. The CrocHunter is Dead....

Blue Jeans, shorts, steel toe boots, tennis shoes...

Blogger Rob said...

From what I hear, they were both bad. So I guess it doesn't matter which one you saw!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer