Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Only 361 Days Until the Next One!
8.28.2006
Only 361 Days Until the Next One!
I whole-heartedly recommend the Birthday Week. Over the course of the week, I drank mimosas, had a party thrown for me, was taken to lunch twice, had dinner made for me & ate various forms of birthday dessert including ice cream, apple pie, fried dough, strawberries & cream cake, Death By Chocolate cake & chocolate peanut butter cake. Much, much eating. Plus I received jewelry, perfume, lotions, flowers, deliciously decadent chocolate, handmade drawings from my nieces & a rice / vegetable steamer. (Hopefully the last will counteract the effects of my Birthday Week consumption.) I even received a gift from my boss. AND I didn't have to clean the kitty litter. Love the Birthday Week!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer