*Also known as the questions from "Inside the Actors Studio", which I love. Even though I think James Lipton is a wee bit cracked. As you can see, I had a hard time picking one answer. Does that make me indecisive or enthusiastic?
- What is your favorite word?
serendipity, pumpkin, brilliant, true
- What is your least favorite word?
moist (just . . . ew)
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
my husband & a quiet summer day at the beach
- What turns you off?
meanness, bigotry, stupidity, bad manners, the Shrub
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What sound or noise do you love?
a baby's belly laugh, a purring cat, the ocean, a spoon cracking the top of crème brûlée
- What sound or noise do you hate?
yelling, glass breaking
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
photographer, writer, heiress, royalty
- What profession would you not like to do?
politician, factory worker, anything that involves getting dirty
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Nana & Art are waiting for you." Or, "Oops, our mistake! Sorry, you'll have to go back for a few years."
Labels: memememememe it's all about me