Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: What About X?
1.26.2007
What About X?
Thank GOD! A meme! A blissful break from real estate hell! Thanks to Nicole for this one. Edited to add: what does it say about me that I noticed immediately that the "X" is missing & that I'm tremendously disturbed by this fact? That I need therapy? Well, that's not exactly a revelation, is it?

  • A - Available or married? Married. To Chris, the Best Husband in the World.
  • B - Best Friend? Chris, Mary, my mom.
  • C - Cake or Pie? Pie. Specifically apple, peach or pumpkin.
  • D - Drink of Choice? The three Ms: margaritas, mimosas & mojitos. Sans alcohol, I prefer tea (hot or iced) & water.
  • E - Essential Item? Manicures, mascara & lip gloss.
  • F - Favorite Color? I don't have one.
  • G - Gummi Bears or Worms? Neither would be my candy of choice.
  • H - Hometown? Suburban Ohio.
  • I - Indulgence? Coach, Tiffany, shoes, sleeping late.
  • J - January or February? Neither. I do not enjoy winter. (Understatement!)
  • K - Kids & names? None.
  • L - Life is incomplete without? Family & friends. And cats.
  • M - Marriage Date? October 22.
  • N - Number of Siblings? None.
  • O - Oranges or apples? Both, & virtually any other kind of fruit too.
  • P - Phobias/Fears? Driving.
  • Q - Favorite Quote? From A. P. Herbert: The concept of two people living together for 25 years without a serious dispute suggests a lack of spirit only to be admired in sheep.
  • R - Reason to Smile? I have so many!
  • S - Season? Spring.
  • T - Tag three people! Mary, Melissa, Teacher Lady. And I'll add an extra too - my new friend Kimmy.
  • U - Unknown fact about me: I've been watching the American Idol auditions for the past two weeks. And making Chris watch too. I am so ashamed. If this continues, I hope my friends stage an intervention.
  • V - Vegetable you hate? Lima beans, yuck!
  • W - Worst habit? Worrying.
  • Y - Your favorite food? Italian, Chinese, crabcakes, gelato, Belgian waffles & bacon, the truffles Mary sent to Chris (Oh. my. God. Luscious!), Krispy Kreme original glazed, pizza from Mario's, the Asagio cheese dip from Rock Bottom, lobster bisque from Oscar's, Primanti's cheesesteak . . . can you tell I haven't had anything to eat yet today?
  • Z - Zodiac? Virgo. But I'm not a perfectionist or anything.

Seriously, what happened to the X???

Edited (again) to add: Thank you, Nicole, for humoring me!

  • X - X-rays you've had? X-rated videos of you anywhere? Aside from dental, I don't remember having any x-rays taken. I did have an MRI once, so I have concrete proof that there is a brain inside my head & it seems to be functioning properly for the most part. As for the latter: No! And: Ew!

Labels:



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you asked, I'll let you choose:

X-rays you've had?
X-rated videos of you anywhere?

Blogger Kimmy753 said...

You're an only child too? See.. I KNEW I liked you!!! We were definitely seperated at birth...
Tiffany..so divine...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer