Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #126
1.12.2007
Feast #126
APPETIZER
What comes to mind when you see the color orange?
Pumpkins.

SOUP
Did you ever get in trouble while you were in school? If so, what was it for?
I adored my kindergarten teacher & wrote "I love Miss Brocolli" in permanent red marker all over the trash can. And then I lied when she asked me if I did it. Unfortunately, I was the only kid in class who could write cursive, so she knew it was me, & I got in trouble for lying. I must have been traumatized by the whole ordeal, because I was fairly well-behaved after that. Or, at least I learned not to get caught since I'm such a terrible liar!

SALAD
Which topping(s) make up your perfect pizza?
Cheese, mushrooms, bacon & sometimes black olives. My Favorite Pizza Ever is from a place called Mario's Woodfire Pizzeria in Pennsylvania. It's a white pizza with just olive oil, three different kinds of cheese & fresh basil & it is heavenly. I think I see a road trip in my future . . .

MAIN COURSE
Do you believe in UFOs/aliens/etc.? Why or why not?
Well, I am willing to consider the possibility that there may be life on other planets. However, I don't think that aliens are coming down to Earth, abducting frumpy housewives from North Dakota & having their way with them on a space ship.

DESSERT
What color is your bedspread/comforter/quilt?
Sage green.

Join the Feast!

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Cathy B said...

Cheese and the color green are top faves too! Come join my feast :)

Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Sounds like my kind of pizza. Love different kinds of cheese on my pizza too. Fresh basil is a great flavor enhancer.

Happy weekend!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer