What happened to the weekend? Surely it can't be over already! But I didn't get anything done! No packing. No cleaning. Certainly no laundry. No selling-of-miscellaneous-household-crap-on-various-websites. How can I be so overwhelmingly exhausted when I didn't accomplish anything in the past 48 hours? This week is not starting off well. Maybe this will motivate me . . . one word answers are about all I'm capable of anyway.
- This Moment: exhausted
- Your Shoes: pointy
- Craving: energy
- The State of Your Home: disorganized
- Annoyed By: office
- Noise In the Background: rain
- Really Want To: sleep
- Thinking About: responsibilities
- Your Keyboard: wireless
- Smelling: candle
- Favorite Product In Office Supply Aisle: pens
- Don't Ever Want To: settle
- Your Eye Color: green
- The Weather: bleak
- Have Never Tried: curry
- Think Everyone Should Try: courtesy
- Last Vacation Destination: zoo
- The Last Thing You Had to Drink: tea
- Your Bad Habit: worrying
- What You're Going To Do Now: work
Ha! Okay, I'm going to try to do something that vaguely resembles work, how about that? And then maybe I'll eat some chocolate. For the energy boost.
I think I'm going to need a lot more chocolate.
Labels: random ramblings