Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #124
12.29.2006
Feast #124
APPETIZER
How do you usually celebrate on New Year's Eve?
Chris & I have started a tradition over the past few years. We stay home, watch movies, play games and eat & drink until we're a bit sick. So it's remarkably like a normal weekend, except that we can usually see fireworks from our front yard.

SOUP
Name one thing unexpected that happened to you in 2006.
We didn't expect to do any traveling, but ended up going to Toronto, Niagara Falls, Detroit, Cleveland &, of course, Pittsburgh. (You know, all the Hot Spots.) Which segues nicely into . . .

SALAD
Where was your favorite place that you visited in 2006?
Toronto, definitely. LOVED it!

MAIN COURSE
What resolution is your top priority for 2007?
No resolutions yet. I should resolve to worry less, but that may be futile. I should also resolve to lose 10 lbs., but since I'm already planning on eating my weight in cheese
& chocolate on New Year's Eve, that's probably futile as well. I'll have to give this one
some more thought.

DESSERT
Using just three words, describe 2006.
Stressful, frustrating, eventful.
I'm looking forward to 2007!

Join the Feast!

Labels:



8 Comments:

Blogger Hootin Anni said...

You and me both! I too look forward to a new year. Of course, I always say that.

My feast is served. Hope you can join me at my humble setting.

Happy New Year.

Blogger Mike said...

A good feast. I've been to the Canadian side of the Falls. It was very nice. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For someone who didn't plan on traveling, you sure did a lot of it! LOL! Happy Friday!

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm surprised by how many people aren't too bothered about making a big event of New Years Eve. I thought I was the only one!

Blogger Judy said...

Here's wishing for you an unstressful, unfrustrating and uneventful 2007!

Happy Friday.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy new year!

Blogger Sunflower said...

Thanks for stopping by my Sunflower blog!
Great Feast!


I will exercise for comments!
Sunflower

Blogger Unknown said...

sounds like you had a full year..happy 2007

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer