Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #125
1.05.2007
Feast #125
APPETIZER
Which celebrity (or celebrities) do you think will make headlines this year?
The Paris / Britney / Lindsay crowd, because they cannot seem to function
without constant attention.

SOUP
They say that good things come in small packages.
What is something little that you think is great?

That little robin's egg blue Tiffany box always makes me happy!

SALAD
Name a song that makes you want to dance.
Kanye West's Gold Digger & Justin Timberlake's SexyBack.

MAIN COURSE
What is your favorite font?
Chopinscript, copperplate gothic, dear joe four, hill house, mutlu ornamental, renaissance, scriptina, wendy medium . . . no way I could pick just one,
I am a font junkie!

DESSERT
If you were to write a do-it-yourself article, what would it be about?
Drawing a blank on this one. Making cream puffs?

Join the Feast!

Labels:



5 Comments:

Blogger Hootin Anni said...

You're the SECOND one that has SexyBack for the song....I have yet to hear this one, and now I MUST!!

Happy Friday, drop by and take part with my feasting. I've got tons of gravy and chitlins leftover!!!

Blogger Paperback Writer said...

And how do you make cream puffs?

Blogger Shawnee said...

Check out the link for my previous post on how to make cream puffs. You will LOVE them!

Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

My husband tried making cream puffs last Dec. but they didn't turn out quite right. It tasted good but it didn't quite pass the "look" category. hehe! He said he will make another attempt soon. :)

Thanks for sharing your lovely feast. Take care!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Sexy Back too :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer