Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #116
10.20.2006
Feast #116
APPETIZER
What is your favorite beverage?

Bellini. I also like mimosas. Really, anything involving champagne. Non-alcoholic, I prefer water, tea & those mango smoothie things they have at Target.

SOUP
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or work.
Framed photos of my mom & nieces, stainless steel business card holder & a pile (getting bigger every second) of paperwork.

SALAD
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how honest do you think you are?
Eight. I'm a terrible liar, but I'll tell a "white lie" to save someone's feelings.

MAIN COURSE
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?
Why would I want to do that? Well, I would kind of like to have a city named
after me. It's all about me. :-)


DESSERT
What stresses you out? What calms you down?

Work. Selling (or, more accurately, not selling) my house. And I hate feeling like I am being forced into something or cornered. My husband is the best calming influence
ever. Even better than shopping & chocolate! (Although that works too!)
A long, hot bubble bath helps too.

Join the Feast!

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Paperback Writer said...

I could go for a mimosa right now.

Happy Friday!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice feast. :) My husband is a wonderful calming influence too, since he is the most even-tempered and unflappable person I have ever met!

Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend. :)

Blogger Jami said...

On the cruise I went on a few years ago, they gave me "Ruddy Mimosa" - with a splash of cranberry juice replacing some of the OJ. Sooooooo good. Nothing starts the day right like juice and alcohol :D

Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer