Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #112
9.22.2006
Feast #112
APPETIZER
Measured in minutes or hours, how much
exercise have you had in the last week?

Does cleaning count? I mopped my (very large) kitchen floor twice, vacuumed twice & scrubbed the carpet in the foyer. I also walk to & from work every day.
Maybe 3 hours? I'm such a slug.

SOUP
If you had to change your blog title to something else, what would it be?
Maybe Here's the Thing . . . because I say that all the time.
Or Confessions of a Neurotic Newlywed.

SALAD
Name one television show you watched when you were 9-12 years old.
Family Ties & The Cosby Show.

MAIN COURSE
If someone gave you $50 to spend with the one condition that it had to be educational, what would you purchase?
Books. I could spend hours in a book store.

DESSERT
Do you tend to prefer dark colors, neutral shades, or lighter/pastel hues?
Definitely not pastels! This time of year, I tend to gravitate towards deeper colors
like garnet, copper & hunter green.

Labels:



6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I LIKE Here's the Thing! Very catchy.

You walk to and from work? And you don't call that exercise? I say bravo for you!

Have an excellent weekend!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, cosby show was cool! mine's up! ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice feast. :) I used to watch those TV shows too. I love your main course - one can never have too many books! *grin*

Blogger Unknown said...

i loved the cosby show

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great alternate name choices, love the confessions one. Great feast.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have been exposed to you in a book store. she's not lying about the hours part.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer