Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #108
8.25.2006
Feast #108
APPETIZER
If you could have a free subscription to a magazine, which one would you like to have?
O, the Oprah Magazine. I also like Vanity Fair & Real Simple.

SOUP
Describe your living room (furnishings, colors, etc.).
Colors: shades of blue, cream, apricot & tan.

Furnishings: It's a large room! A sofa bed, 2 antique armchairs & matching ottoman, 2 end tables, antique cedar chest, entertainment center, dvd cabinet & Chris' recliner (what is it with men & recliners, anyway?).

Extras: 2 sets of pocket doors, fireplace with ceramic tile hearth & oak mantle, wraparound windows & natural oak woodwork. Plus Ivory pillar candles from IKEA (left from our wedding), 3 plants that I haven't managed to kill yet, beach grass / palm fronds in a vase, books, framed needlepoint from my mother-in-law, several leather photo albums & lots of framed photos. No wedding photos yet though. We finally got around to ordering them last month; God knows how long it will be until we actually frame them!

SALAD

What does the shape of a circle make you think of?
Nothing. Maybe the moon or my wedding ring, but I really have to put some thought into it.

MAIN COURSE
Name 3 things in your life that you consider to be absolute necessities.
Basic necessities like air, water, food & good health aside . . .
1. Family / friends / my cats. (I'll bet my family & friends are thrilled to be lumped in the same group as the cats!)
2. A home.
3. Something good to read.

DESSERT
What was the last really funny movie you watched?
I just watched Wallace & Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit again. I laugh every time. "The bounce has gone from his bungee." Hee.

Join the Feast!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer