Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #107
8.18.2006
Feast #107
APPETIZER
What color is your car?
The Beast is white. Chris calls my car Dart, short for D'Artagnan from The Three Musketeers. It's a Cavalier. Get it? He's way more inventive than I am, obviously.

SOUP
If you could wake up tomorrow with full training in another occupation and a job in that field, what would it be?
Something mentally stimulating, with low stress & ridiculously high pay, that allows me ample time to spend with my family. Now if I could just figure out what that might be . . .

SALAD
How many times in your life have you had the flu (or something similar)?
Many! At least once a year & I normally get bronchitis every winter.

MAIN COURSE
What is something that has happened to you this week that you didn't expect?
My mom & nieces visited me at work on Thursday.

DESSERT
How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I'm not sure (not much of a kiss, was it?), but I know my first boyfriend was in preschool & his name was Patrick.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer