Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: One
10.21.2006
One
Thank you for your patience, kindness, humor & intelligence. Thank you for still wanting to marry me after I was too clueless to realize that you had proposed. Thank you for opening the car door for me every time. Thank you for making me grilled cheese sandwiches when I don't feel well. Thank you for answering my incessant "why is that a penalty?" questions when you really just want to watch the game. Thank you for making even trips to the grocery store entertaining. Thank you for killing the really big spiders and disposing of dead mice and scaring away the monsters in my dreams. Thank you for understanding that flowers for no reason at all are the best kind. Thank you for not laughing (out loud) when I cry over something stupid, like an episode of ER. Thank you for thinking that my friends' boyfriends aren't good enough for them. Thank you for ignoring me when I'm in a bad mood & trying to start a fight. Thank you for realizing how much I miss Art. Thank you for knowing my family is warped and crazy and liking us anyway. Thank you for sharing your warped and crazy family with me. Thank you for being there for and with me during the best and worst times of the past three years. Thank you for showing me what it is like to be completely, ridiculously, overwhelmingly in love.

Thank you for finding me, marrying me & being the best part of my day, every day.

Happy 1st Anniversary!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer