Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast # 106
8.11.2006
Feast # 106

APPETIZER
Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood.
So many! I had two Baby Beans dolls that I adored. One of them talked and said things like "baby go bye bye", which was one of my favorite phrases. I also loved my Weeble Tree House. (Don't even get me started on the Weeble imposters that they are selling now.) Uncle Mickey bought it for me after I assured him that I "wanted it my whole life". I believe I was 3 or 4 at the time.

SOUP
If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be?
Quality healthcare. That was easy!

SALAD
Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other?
All the time.

MAIN COURSE
What is something you believe in 100%?
That everything happens for a reason. That family & friends are the most important things in life. That I hate my job.

DESSERT
Name one thing you have done this week that you would consider a "good deed."
I didn't stab my boss with my letter opener. Not sure that's exactly a good deed, though.

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer