Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Bring on the Green Beer
2.27.2007
Bring on the Green Beer

I just now realized - right this very second, because I am that on top of things - that there are only eighteen days left until Moving Day.

Eighteen.

Days.

Which, the last time I checked, was less than three weeks, which is less than a month, which would still be no where near enough time to get even half of this stuff done. Not enough time to paint our ginormous foyer, three bedrooms & the entire third floor of the new place. Not enough time to find, purchase & install window coverings for all nineteen windows in the house, including two that we just discovered are leaking. Not enough time to fix all of the things the previous owners screwed up / didn't disclose. Not enough time to find, interview for & obtain my Dream Job (or even to figure out what that may be). Not enough time to track down new people who may be willing to help us move now that most of the original recruits are unavailable. Certainly not enough time to pack up the rest of my house (including the attic, where I have been throwing random crap for the past 5.5 years, and apparently said crap has in some way multiplied or something because oh my hell, where did all of this stuff come from?).

On the positive side, in nineteen days, this will all be behind us.

Anyone want to meet me on the 18th for a belated St. Patrick's Day celebration???

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Sure an' ye'll be needin' the luck of the Irish to finish everything you need to do. Shall I send a pixie or two to help?

Blogger Kimmy753 said...

I'm in! You'll get it done. You'll have an ulcer by the time it is done, but you'll get it done. Believe me, the crap in the attic will quickly become garbage as you will realize that you REALLY don't want to have to move it.

Blogger Mrs. T said...

Have a leftover green beer on my behalf!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer