Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #123
12.22.2006
Feast #123
APPETIZER
What is one of your Christmas traditions?
Baking Christmas cookies with my mom. And then, cleaning my kitchen (flour on the cabinets, icing on the floor . . . ) after my mom goes home. She's a messy baker!

SOUP
Who is the easiest person on your list to buy presents for?
Chris, definitely. I always run out of money before I run out of ideas!

SALAD
What is your favorite Christmas scent?
Gingerbread.

MAIN COURSE
If you could give a fellow blogger a Christmas gift, who would it be
and what would you give them?

Mary. I would like to give her contentment in all things (job, men, family, etc.).
God, that's going to be hell to wrap.

DESSERT
What's something on your Christmas wish list this year that you need
(not just want)?

For my house to sell! ::fingers still crossed::

Join the Feast!

Labels:



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great feast! I wish you all the best with your house-selling efforts.

Happy Holidays!

Blogger Caylynn said...

Great feast! :) Your appetizer sounds yummy! :) I like your salad too - gingerbread smells great.

Good luck with the sale of your house!

Merry Christmas to you and your family. :)

Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Baking with your mom sounds like a nice way to bond with one another.

Good luck with the sale of your house! Hope you find a good buyer soon.

Have a lovely Christmas!

Rach

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? Your Mom doesn't help you clean up? LOL!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer