Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: I Are Smart
12.21.2006
I Are Smart
Just in case you continue to think that I am doing something productive when I am not posting on this blog, I hope this puts that rumor to rest . . .


Your Language Arts Grade: 100%

Way to go! You know not to trust the MS Grammar Check and you know "no" from "know." Now, go forth and spread the good word (or at least, the proper use of apostrophes).

Are You Gooder at Grammar?
Make a Quiz


You paid attention during 97% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz


Let me just say that this is unequivocally untrue. I paid attention during 75% of high school, max. You should also know that I attract Yuppies, I am a socialite partier (yeah, I don't know what that means either) & I have virtually no accent. With all of that decided, I guess I can sleep now. 'Night!

Labels: ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer