Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #122
12.15.2006
Feast #122
APPETIZER
What was your very first job with a paycheck?
I think it was at a jewelry store in the mall at Christmas time. And thus began my lifelong aversion to Christmas music & the mall in December.

SOUP
Did you ever lose something really important to you?
Considering the fact that I seem to be losing everything lately (including my mind), the answer will be a surprise: no. Of course there are possessions that I cherish, but as long as I have my friends & family, I consider myself lucky. The most important things I have lost were not "things".

SALAD
What is the best Christmas present you ever received?
Hopefully, it will be this year: a new house & moving forward with our lives. That's if we actually get an accepted contract on our house today. ::fingers crossed::

MAIN COURSE
Tell about a favorite "hang out" place for you and your friends
when you were in high school.
The Sigma Chi house at the local university. I guess we liked older men.
I have to assume that my mom didn't know about this.

DESSERT
Name something that always brings a smile to your face.
Oh, I can name lots of things!
My husband, my cats, lunch with my mom, our nieces & nephews, Eddie Izzard,
Get Fuzzy, Love Actually, Best in Show, Coupling (the original BBC version),
a day off, new shoes, going to the beach . . . I could go on & on!

Join the Feast!

Labels:



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, retail stores play the WORST Christmas music. I almost lost my mind the 2 years I worked in a book store!

Blogger Caylynn said...

Nice feast. :) That's a great dessert. :) Your soup is so true - the most important things to have lost aren't "things".

Have a good weekend. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer