Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #120
12.01.2006
Feast #120
APPETIZER
Have you ever flown in a helicopter?
No. I've heard it's very loud, so I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy it.

SOUP
What color is your warmest coat or jacket?
Ivory. Not very practical! I also have winter coats in black (three!), camel, green, grey & red. We won't even discuss how many spring jackets I have.
Hi, my name is Shawn & I'm coat-aholic.

SALAD
What is your favorite rainy day activity?
Oh, you mean like today?? Staying home, curled up in a blanket with the cats snuggled next to me, drinking hot cider / cocoa / tea, watching movies or reading a really good book. Sometimes I talk Chris into playing Trivial Pursuit or Monopoly.
God, I'm boring.

MAIN COURSE
Describe your hands.
Small, usually cold, always manicured.

DESSERT
If you could eat only one nut for the rest of your life, what nut would you pick?
Pecans. They're so versatile (great as a snack, in desserts & to cook with), it would take me a long time to get tired of them.

Join the Feast!

Labels:



4 Comments:

Blogger Caylynn said...

Great feast. :) I like your salad. There's nothing like a cat snuggled next to you on a rainy day.

Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shawn! I'm a shoe-aholic! Nice to meet you! Happy Friday!

Blogger Mr. Gleen said...

Your husband sounds like a true saint and should be admired and adored at every possible chance. At least, that's my opinion.

Blogger KK said...

You are so NOT boring! Pecans RULE!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer