Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #119 (finally!)
11.24.2006
Feast #119 (finally!)
APPETIZER
Have you ever changed a flat tire by yourself?
No. I don't drive &, besides, isn't that why God made AAA?

SOUP
Do you have an "innie" or an "outie" belly button?
Innie. Honestly, outies kind of gross me out.

SALAD
Name a new paint color and describe it.
Glowing Garnet. A deep, rich, luminous red, like this:

I would love this color for my dining room.

MAIN COURSE
What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Decorating the tree with my husband every year. He loves Christmas & his enthusiasm is contagious. And my mom & I try to bake Christmas cookies together every year. My kitchen ends up looking like a bag of flour exploded in it, but it's always fun. Oh, and have I mentioned the bourbon slush tradition? Glorious.

DESSERT
If you were a cookie, what kind of cookie would you be, and why?
I have absolutely no idea. I hate questions like this.

Join the Feast!

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger Chateau said...

Your main dish sounds fun! It's waht i enjoy the nost too- gathering the family and messing up the kitchen, LOL! Mine's up, even later thatn yours.

Blogger Caylynn said...

Nice feast. :) We're in total agreement on your appetizer (my answer was CAA - Canada's equivalent of AAA) and your main course sounds great. :) Decorating the tree is always fun.

Thanks for stopping by. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer