Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #117
10.27.2006
Feast #117
APPETIZER
Create a new candle scent.
Starbucks Vanilla Crème with nutmeg & cinnamon. Or Starbucks Hot Apple Cider. I can't believe Starbucks hasn't come up with this themselves, they sell everything else.

SOUP
Name one way you show affection to others.
I do little things to let people know that I was thinking of them, like leaving notes in my husband's lunch, buying small gifts for my mom or bringing candy for my co-workers.

SALAD

What is your favorite writing instrument?
I love my Tiffany pen. But it was a gift & I'm paranoid about losing it, so it stays on my desk at home. For everyday, I use Pilot retractable gel pens.

MAIN COURSE
If you were given $25 to spend anywhere online, from which site
would you buy?

Sephora, Coach, Zappos, Ann Taylor . . . tough decision. I'd probably shop around for a few days & then end up buying something for someone else!

DESSERT
Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?
Not this year, my parents-in-law will be in town & we're going to a hockey game. The last time we took my nieces trick-or-treating, I was a devil, which I'm sure many would find appropriate.


Join the Feast!

Labels:



9 Comments:

Anonymous Gabrielle said...

"I was a devil, which I'm sure many would find appropriate."

:)

That's so honest, but aren't we all devilish too every now and then? I am. :)

Blogger Blaine Le Roy said...

Starbucks candle's of course... it's so obvious.... better get a pattent on that idea before they steal it off your blog.
The harvest nut mocha candle,,, oh yeah

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice feast. :) A hot apple cider candle would be lovely. :)

A hockey game - enjoy! :) Have a good weekend. :)

Blogger graymama said...

You could wear a costume to the hockey game. Lots of fans do. The best I ever saw was a blind ref costume.

Great meal!

Anonymous Presentstorm said...

Mmmmm I love Starbucks and I agree they should do candles... I would buy one.

oh and I LOVE Hockey... have fun at the game.

Blogger Deb said...

Now that you've mentioned it, I'm surprised not to have seen any Starbucks candles too!
Thanks for visiting my FF today and have a great weekend :))

Anonymous Nichole M said...

I thought about Coach and Ann Taylor, too. But I don't think $25 would go very far... Add a zero to the end of that, and you're getting closer!

Thanks for stopping by... have a great weekend!

Blogger Christine said...

Starbuck's candles would be something I'd stock up on.
Coach and Sephora are great places, $25 would work if there was a 75% Off sale!
Thanks for visiting me.
Have a great Friday!

Blogger adria said...

Cool feast!
I love Sephora too! I went to a real store this summer and fell in love.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer