Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Feast #117
10.27.2006
Feast #117
APPETIZER
Create a new candle scent.
Starbucks Vanilla Crème with nutmeg & cinnamon. Or Starbucks Hot Apple Cider. I can't believe Starbucks hasn't come up with this themselves, they sell everything else.

SOUP
Name one way you show affection to others.
I do little things to let people know that I was thinking of them, like leaving notes in my husband's lunch, buying small gifts for my mom or bringing candy for my co-workers.

SALAD

What is your favorite writing instrument?
I love my Tiffany pen. But it was a gift & I'm paranoid about losing it, so it stays on my desk at home. For everyday, I use Pilot retractable gel pens.

MAIN COURSE
If you were given $25 to spend anywhere online, from which site
would you buy?

Sephora, Coach, Zappos, Ann Taylor . . . tough decision. I'd probably shop around for a few days & then end up buying something for someone else!

DESSERT
Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?
Not this year, my parents-in-law will be in town & we're going to a hockey game. The last time we took my nieces trick-or-treating, I was a devil, which I'm sure many would find appropriate.


Join the Feast!

Labels:



8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I was a devil, which I'm sure many would find appropriate."

:)

That's so honest, but aren't we all devilish too every now and then? I am. :)

Blogger Blaine Le Roy said...

Starbucks candle's of course... it's so obvious.... better get a pattent on that idea before they steal it off your blog.
The harvest nut mocha candle,,, oh yeah

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice feast. :) A hot apple cider candle would be lovely. :)

A hockey game - enjoy! :) Have a good weekend. :)

Blogger graymama said...

You could wear a costume to the hockey game. Lots of fans do. The best I ever saw was a blind ref costume.

Great meal!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmmm I love Starbucks and I agree they should do candles... I would buy one.

oh and I LOVE Hockey... have fun at the game.

Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Now that you've mentioned it, I'm surprised not to have seen any Starbucks candles too!
Thanks for visiting my FF today and have a great weekend :))

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought about Coach and Ann Taylor, too. But I don't think $25 would go very far... Add a zero to the end of that, and you're getting closer!

Thanks for stopping by... have a great weekend!

Blogger Unknown said...

Starbuck's candles would be something I'd stock up on.
Coach and Sephora are great places, $25 would work if there was a 75% Off sale!
Thanks for visiting me.
Have a great Friday!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer