Utterly Brilliant Thoughts: Overheard in My Dining Room
8.29.2007
Overheard in My Dining Room

Me: That crystals-&-tarot-cards place down the road has weekly yoga classes. I should get a schedule from them.

Chris: [Does not even bother to reply, knowing damn well that there's no way I am going to motivate myself enough to find out when classes are held, much less actually haul myself to them, but also being smart enough not to point this out.]

Me: The thing is, I don't want to go to some New Age-y kind of yoga class. I want to go to, you know, a girls-like-me kind of yoga class.

Chris: What, you mean where you sit around & drink lattes & talk about doing yoga?

Me: EXACTLY!

Labels:



7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sign. me. up.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm with sitting-when do we start!!!

Blogger Teacher lady said...

That is hilarious. And totally something I would have said/written/done!

Blogger Melissa said...

I like how you and your girlfriends do yoga. :)

Blogger Sarcomical said...

do what i do. use yoga as justification that you DESERVE the latte. ;)

Blogger Mrs. T said...

I want to go to YOUR yoga class!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer